There has been a marked shift in the way customers view “good service” in recent years. Everything- as-a-Service is becoming part of the conversation, and this directly affects field service.
Today, 73% of consumers say that valuing their time is the most important thing a company can do to provide good service. However, when you look at field service specifically, 65% of incoming service requests require a field visit – and of those dispatches, 26% require a secondary or follow-up visit. This presents a huge opportunity to fix this problem with better field service capabilities. When you look at the cost of a field service visit, the ability to whittle away at that 26% secondary visit alone can create an ROI that can validate your investment. And this doesn’t even take into account the enhanced technician productivity and overall customer satisfaction and loyalty – again, all increasing the value of your investment
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field service enables organizations to innovate with proactive service. It allows for the delivery of a seamless, end to end service experience with Dynamics 365 for field service. Built in intelligence allows for service issues resolution before they occur, reduce operational costs and deliver positive onsite experiences.
Simultaneously improving BOTH customer satisfaction AND resource productivity is a challenge. In the past, if you spent a lot of time with a customer to make them happy, your productivity decreased, or vice versa: if you tried to fit a few more appointments in each day, you may compromise on quality work or customer interactions. Today, however, with Dynamics 365 for Field Service enabling digital transformation – field service organizations can do both – improve customer satisfaction and improve resource productivity.
Move from Reactive to Proactive Field service
- Optimize your resources
- Automate scheduling
- Improve profitability by automatically scheduling the technician with the right job skills and best location to fit in more appointments per day.
- Empower dispatchers
- Manage resource assignments across multiple work orders using an interactive, drag-and-drop schedule board.
- Streamline inventory management
- Synchronize and track inventory down to the truck level with real-time visibility and intelligent forecasting to increase first-time fix rates.
Make Technicians More effective
- Ensure on-time appointments
- Keep technicians on time with the best route, turn-by-turn directions, and work order details that can be updated in real-time on any device.
- Share customer information
- Get a 360-degree view of customer preferences and history with personalized step-by-step instructions to reliably track and complete the task at hand.
- Boost on-site efficiency
- Improve field processes through mobile access to back office information for technicians to effectively capture and update all work order details.
- Create new levels of productivity
- Improve outcomes with access to leading-edge technologies such as mixed reality headsets to offer technicians hands-free guidance.
Deliver Better Outcomes With IoT
Gain insight and intelligence
Harness the power of IoT to detect and diagnose problems before customers become aware of an issue.
Automate work order creation
Automatically create work orders, and schedule and dispatch technicians with relevant customer information on their devices.
Transform service with predictive maintenance
Move from costly scheduled maintenance plans to just-in-time predictive maintenance and repair, clean, or replace parts only when needed.
Engage with your Customers
Build customer trust
Engage customers proactively to increase transparency and trust by seamlessly sharing quote, contract, and scheduling information.
Create effortless service experiences
Make it easy for customers to keep track of service activities and self-schedule appointments with a customer portal.
Provide your customers with real-time technician location tracking and automated voice and text appointment reminders so they know when to expect service.