2 Weeks Certificate Course on Microsoft Power BI
This training is primarily focused on anyone that wants to kick start their data analytics journey either as a new career path or as an additional skill to be more productive at workplace. We look forward to having you be a part of this interactive session to support you on your path to success.
Taking the Microsoft Power BI Certificate Course will prepare you to start your data analytics career. This class is designed to get you up to speed on the latest innovations with Power BI. The class is also to provide the business professional with the skills and knowledge needed to enable them turn raw data into powerful visual reports by way of practical and relatable examples.
First, you will learn how to query and pull in data to Power BI. Then organize the results into a data model with relationships and calculations. Finally, you will learn the best way to visualize your data through a variety of charts, graphs, maps and gauges that are provided so that you can explore your data in multiple forms.
For this training, we will use the Power BI Desktop application to create solutions that are deployed to the Power BI Service and are then visible from any devices.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Access and Store a Vast Amount of Data
- Spot Data Trends Quickly and Easily
- Transform Data
- Model Data for Analysis
- Visualize Data
- Refresh Data
- Administer Power BI
Who Should Attend?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following individuals:
- Accounting professionals
- Information Technology executives
- Financial executives
- Financial analysts
- Investment bankers
- Any other professionals involved in the preparation, presentation, implementation or analysis of financial Reports
Benefit of taking this course:
- Gems Academy is a Microsoft Silver Learning Partner
- Our Trainers are Microsoft certified Professionals
- You will be issued certificate after the training.
- You will learn from real-world scenarios and training will be hands-on
- You will learn end-to-end Power BI lifecycle and deployment
Required Skill: No prior knowledge of programming but basic knowledge of Excel is a handful but not necessary.Click Here To Apply