One of the most compelling reasons growing companies consider enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is because they need greater visibility into their financial picture, especially when it comes to financial reports.
There has been a sustained effort to reform finance management in both public and private businesses in Nigeria over the years.
Equally, the accounting standards has been a significant initiative used to reform financial reporting in both sectors of the economy and in line with this, Gems Consulting Company Limited is aimed at exposing finance operators to the basics and certain complexities associated with International Accounting Standards in the private and public sector alongside with their ERP solution in a 3 Days Intensive training.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand 2018 revised Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Get to know the current and potential future requirements of IFRS/IPSAS.
- Discover newly issued reporting standards, amendments and their requirements in financial reporting.
- Discover how artificial intelligence can effectively help your businesses meet IFRS requirement.
- Boost your staff’s efficiency as well as productivity.
- Understand specific high impact areas for IPSAS transition in Nigeria.
- Scale up your organization’s earning power.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following individuals:
- Accounting professionals
- Financial executives
- Financial analysts
- Investment bankers
Any other professionals involved in the preparation, presentation, implementation or analysis of financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS.
Training Date: November 14th-16th, 2018.
APPLY HERE: http://academy.gems-consult.app